Our Regular Pricing Menu:
With our concrete, you don‘t need to worry about being exact on your yardage measurements. Our meter calculates the amount of material you use and you only pay for what you use. No more having to worry about paying for 8 yards and only using 6. Give us a call for all your concrete needs. (610) 239-0988
Concrete 2020 PRICE LIST
There is a $250 delivery fee per truck.
Philly area is a $290 fee per truck.
3000 PSI Mix: $98 per yard
3500 PSI Mix: $103 per yard
4000 PSI Mix: $108 per yard
4500 PSI Mix: $115 per yard
5000 PSI Mix: $120 per yard
- 2B Modified – All stone
- 2A Modified – Has sand in it
- 1B – Small stone (pea gravel)
- Used in pumps (Clean Stone)
Stone (2A, 2B, 1B):
- 4 tons or less a small truck / 4.25 – 23 tons big dump truck
- $30 Per Ton
- $150 Delivery within 15 miles
- $250 Delivery over 15 miles
- Normal stone in our concrete mix is 2B, if you want 1B (pea gravel) it is $15 more per yard.
- There is a time allotment of 15 minutes per yard and a maximum of 1 hour per truck.
- It is $1.70 per minute any amount of time over 1 hour
- The Contractor is to provide a wash-out area on site.
- Flowable Fill – $ 100 Per Yard
- Accelerator – $ 12 per % per yard (2% is Standard)
- Saturday Delivery – Add $ 75
- When customers say they will be doing wheelbarrow work, ask if they need labor; $45 per hour, per man (up to 15 miles away), 55 per hour, per man (over 15 miles away)
Zone charges are as follows:
1 – 20 = FREE
21 – 35 = $70
36 – 50 = $135
New Jersey = Zone + $60
Payment Methods Accepted: